2 WIP miniatures...

nice to see a marine standing...just...standing, no dynamic action kneebends, no head swivling looking for danger...just standing...great conversions :devil:

nice to see a marine standing...just...standing, no dynamic action kneebends, no head swivling looking for danger...just standing...great conversions B)

I agree :cuss

Looks slightly menacing ;) .

yes - necron torso upside down and some GS to make it more bulk...

I spy a necron head and thigh as well, it looks really great with those marine tubes on it, the head I mean.

It looks really nice, and the dark angles champion looks very clean, great work! Those shoulder pads on him look espically pretty.

Are the left and right pictures of the chaplain different poses? If they are, I'd vote for the right hand one. Better directionality.

I really like what you've done with the bionics on the chaplain. I need to find a few Necron torsos for my own marines. However, I feel like the bionic leg is a bit on the thin side. Bulk it up and it won't seem quite so flimsy.

The Chaplain design with Necron bits inclusion is most inspiring. I just had to save it in my oh so secret "inspiration" archive with the coolest stuff I've found around the web. Ingenious application of cables, this model has flair, and with a great paintjob it will make one impressive model! Must look away, must fight urge to make similar model...

Boltman

Ah, one of my country men. I'm Russian too. (Although I moved to the U.S.) The models look excellent. Your chappy looks particularly nice with the sculpt you did on the helmet. Now give them a pretty paint job and I won't be suprised at all if you place in your competition.

Your Randomly Numbered Psychotic Friend.

Thanks everyone for replies... I`m already painting a chaplain (ok, i WAS painting it for some time, but now I have no time for him... 1 month and 2 weeks left...)

Sweet, I love the modified shoulder pads on the Company Champion!

Consider the idea stolen :wub:

"Pic-over-700-pix-alert" in T-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

Thanks

... fixed <_<

Archived