I have DisPleased the Blood God!

Nicorex

PD.. That would have to be a HELL! of a drilling slip for that to be my toe!

hahahahah its my index finger...

Damm those Chaos Godz and their Blight of Dyslexica!

Yes I ment right shoulder pads sorry.

Bah, I did that too! Whiskay and late night modeling don't mix well.. also sliced straight into my fingernail halfway down and into the skin underneath, lucky i didn't slice the tip completely off!! I knuckled up and ripped the nail off and I'm as good as new modeling wise at least no more babying that finger with bandaids!

Love the way the armies coming along!

Though I truely apprecaite your praise, I must bow to the true masters of conversion.

I just happen to be able to create effective yet simple conversions.

I would love to be able to start lighting guys up, I just have no idea how to do it.

I luv this peice, the driver/sacrafice for my Defiler. He would look truely awe-inspiring if I could light him up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...rDefiler023.jpg

dude after you've got everything set for the tourny let me know and I'll explain it best I can! Nice Dread BTW, I like the rubble guy and the sword stuck guy is excellent to count as a power waepon or not! Very creative! I also like the Termis, got any more pics?

Keep it up man, you can do it in time!

Since I began this project of making a New Marine army I have been fourtunate not to injure myself untill today!

The Godz of Chaos are angry with me for starting a Loyalist Army I guess.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...es/DSCN0552.jpg

Haha, then you should see my slit-apart forearms, emo style! :)

Cheers; Moribund!

dude after you've got everything set for the tourny let me know and I'll explain it best I can! Nice Dread BTW, I like the rubble guy and the sword stuck guy is excellent to count as a power waepon or not! Very creative! I also like the Termis, got any more pics?

Keep it up man, you can do it in time!

Well Im now down to finishing construction on the Dev squad and final clean and GS on the 2 troops squads.

I think i should have them ready by tommorow night.

As for the Sword stuck guy, I wish I could count it as a power weapon, but the squad is just 8 men with bp&ccw. I couldnt afford any other tool ups for the squad. Oh well.

:)

Check out my Sig for a link to my photo bucket, there are pics of almost eveything I have made over the last 6 months.

Oh I have! That Defiler is incredible! don't particularly like the orange look on those obliterators but hey as long as you can convert im happy! :)

Well i painted that entire Army(My Wordbearers) in 3 days or so. I was under a time crunch to finish before Baltimore GT a couple years ago. I always ment to go back and repain the fleash on the Obi's, but I never got around to it.

Space marines are supposed to be super strong. My thinking was he had attacked with his sword, it got stuck, but the fighting it to feirce to spend the 5 secounds it would take to free it so he just grabbed for his combat knife.

Archived