Converted Chaos Lord

Well, from my last comments about my Chaos Lord, I've been told to make him look more ornate and well... lord-esque. So I added a whole bunch of random stuff to him and switched a few pieces around and hopefully he looks more beefy. Keep in mind he'll look even better when I paint him obviously. I will keep you notified on the painting progress.

PS. yes, he has a boltpistol, he grew up in the 'hood, quit picking on his financial situation :D

PPS. Sorry about the blurry pictures

Converted Lord

Converted Lord

Converted Lord

Converted Lord

C & C...

Nice work on the backpack. You need to address that axe, its not very becoming of a Chaos Lord. At the minimum give him a bigger base.

cheers

I like what you have done with the shoulder pad and the backpack, it looks really diffirent and stunning too :D

I have to agree with Sojan... the axe... I would atleast say maybe add another axe half to the back of the blade... double sided makes it look a bit more barbaric (thats my opinion anyway) or another idea maybe to make it look bigger? :D

The axe has already been addressed. I really needs to be bigger. In a universe where everything is big no man can survive with such a little axe.

Another thing I noticed is his pose. What is he doing? With the way his head is turned I would think he's just looking around a bit. All in it's a bit of a static pose.

But you can easily change that to switch his bolt pistol arm with the aiming arm. That way you create the effect that he's aiming at some follower of the Corpse-God before pulling the trigger.

Perhaps you can try that.

Suggestion, you could make a two bladed axe out of the old Chaos marine weapons sprue.

I couldn't find the link on the UK GW site but I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived