Death Guard Lord w/ Manreaper

scrub

Now granted.. I'm not the best with greenstuff.. so bear with me here.. :P

Front

Side

Back

Comments/Criticisms? Sorry for the quality of the pics.. I know they could be a lot better.

I plan to paint it up as soon as I pick up some FFF.

Thanks. :P

Ahh.. Moogoo, that's genius! I hadn't even thought of the second chin! :blink:

*will add on the extras.. *

aaand those little guys you see in front of the NB are actually Nurglings I swapped out from the Scarabs.. :)

LOTS of pewter chopping..

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I like it,

A double chin would fit real well with the torso sculpt.

what about making the transition between his arm and the scythe a bit more 'icky', like his skin had fused with it?

I'm thinking postules, sores etc.

wow.. -_- Thanks for the replies guys.. so far.. I gave him the double chin some extra tendrils on him.. one protruding from his arm and wrapping around the Manreaper.. and another from his mouth like an elongated tongue.. wrapping around his other arm.. I added some tendrils emerging from the base into some of the nurglings.

@chaos lawn gnome: I would absolutely LOVE to sculpt some hanging intestines from him.. but sadly.. I don't have the first clue how to sculpt them. :unsure:

Soon enough I'll actually get down to painting him.. Thanks again for the help!

for the intestines chaos lawn gnome suggested, i've not tried this but i'd assume it would be somthing like this

1 - make some round snake-like shape with the greenstuff.

2 - put them together to make the intestine shape, bunch them up (not too much) and attach them to the model

3 - make the gut with some green stuff and cover the intestines hiding the parts that where the intestines are attached to the model and smooth it to make it look like a gut, the skin covering the intestines wouldn't bee too attached to the intestines just enough to make them stick.

that's just how i'd do it anyway, but as i said i haven't tried it (though making this post has made me want to go and try)

Here's how I sculpt intestines (basically the same way Blamb suggested)

1. Mix the GS and roll it into a snake shape (not to thin or it will break)'

2. Curl and Fold the tube into the desired shape (try not to smash the tube against eachother when you curl it)

3. Set the BACK of the intestines on a flat surface and let them dry

4. Glue them to you protruding belly. (to make the intestines look like they are bursting out take small globs of GS and add them around the stomach and shape them into broken flaps of skin.

Hope this helps. ;)

CLG

The Green Stuff along his robes and on the base (where you have added all these holes) could use some additional attention. It looks too much like toothpick holes, makesome irregular, change theorientation and size just a bit.

I like his sagging breasta and belly. Looks good (as a miniature);).

Archived