New Forgeworld Dreadnought...

I'm not to keen on the helmeted sarcophagus, or the helmet style. But the rest of it is extremely pretty.

I am tempted to buy it, and replace the FW sarcophagus with a stock one. *eyes the photo-etched razor-saw kit on the workbench*

Cheers

-t14

You beat me to it 14! =) I was just about to post the same thing. The trend toward helmeted Dreads is really unfortunate. The Sarcophagus boxy Dread is what brings real character to the Dreadnought over any other robot or walker type thing in Sci-Fi. Put a head on it and it just becomes a goofy shaped robot.

Overall the details are nice and would be good for someone with more money than time. A good bitz box delving and one could come up with similar results that look just as nice while having a personal feel.

Ah see... that's exactly my disappointment! You have the skills to do better on your own! =) I would call you lazy but you are painting more points than I ever have and doing in 14 hours. Wait, maybe that does mean you're lazy for putting it off. :)

The Dread is nice to look at, but in the same way as the Golden Demon entries, or posts here... a cool interpretation that's good inspiration.

Now that is the kind of thing I like to see when I first wake up in the morning! :)

Wow, that is one amazing dread, but its starting to rub on me because it has so much stuff on it. I love the sword, very cool. The helmet's not that bad, but it could be a little better maybe, if it was an older mk, like Iron or Heresy. I like the new helmet-dreads.

This is THE best dread forgeworld ever done! :)

Love everything except the price tag, but God Emperor am I getting one.

I wish i had money... ;)

I'm not to keen on the helmeted sarcophagus, or the helmet style. But the rest of it is extremely pretty.

I am tempted to buy it, and replace the FW sarcophagus with a stock one. *eyes the photo-etched razor-saw kit on the workbench*

Cheers

-t14

I'm on the other end of the spectrum I like a lot of the helmeted ones, or the new GW one that'll be comming out in the next few months, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I had ta BT army and time to paint it.

I gotta say as a Templar player that I absolutely hate everything about it. Especially the out of scale skeleton, the disproportioned helmet, and just about every detail. *What's wrong with the world?*

well then, you must really hate the new BT sprues... :tu:

gees - some people are never satisfied...

I for one, think it's okay - but there's nothing wrong with the current plastic dread + the BT bling sprue

Archived