Shoulder guards

Greetings!

I've tried searching the forums and I've rummaged through the net but haven't found an answer to where I can find the shoulder guards with studs on them. You know the guards that look like the old right ones from RT01, that Joker and Chaplain Desmodus has put to outstanding use on their Mortificators and Marines Malevolent respectively.

So, could someone please point me to the sprue/box/blister where I can find them.

Joohm

uhm dude, i believe there is one in every tactical marine sprue, 1 in the combat squad boxes and 2 in the tactical squad box.

ontop of this they are not hard to make your self, but still they are easy to get.

the rick

Thank you! It feels as though I turn my back on the hobby for five minutes and I become desoriented. Haven't bought any of the new boxes...yet. I'm still trying to finish off my old ones.

Joohm

haha well it is pretty unclear, cause the models used for showing the new tactical marines have some thing that the sprue's don't while the sprue has these shoulderguards and the marines don't.

here look at this: http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefr...4791&GameNav=10

now you see the serg. with the small relique on his pack. that thing is nowhere to be found in the sprue's, the same for the cool large purity seal on the marine top right, it is kinda confusing.

Archived