Loot counters, need some idears for my Iron Warriors

Thanks everone for the idears.

Right now I have the bundle of tools made & I will sort the rest later, since I got from now until Oct to finish these.

And about the markers: NO IMPERIAL FISTS CASUALTIES!

Can't make you any promise Obliterator, after all that where they are best suited for the job (only job the IF will ever know) ;)

Saying that, can anyone give me tips on painting Imperial Fist Space Marines???? I might just do them for my last 3x counter.

Thanks

IP

Saying that, can anyone give me tips on painting Imperial Fist Space Marines????

Well, if you're going to do them, you might as well do them right :) ! Check out the Index Astartes forum, and look for a sticky named 'a New Insignum Astartes'. 2nd page, top post. B)

Or do a Searchy on 'painting yellow' or something, there's been quite a few threads about it lately.

Obliterator: Thanks & will do

undead marine Posted Today, 03:20 PM

What about the body of a dead IF captain called obliterator?

*Running a way, dodging Obliterators melta shots*

undead marine: Sound a great idear :devil: I do have a few Marine stuff laying around that dose need to be use up

What about the body of a dead IF captain called obliterator? ;)

*Running a way, dodging Obliterators melta shots* :)

Better make it an important-looking, high-ranking body then :devil: !

* Prepares orbital bombardment to take out undead marine *

Right, that me sorted out the Imperial Fist loot counter. I think I will base it upon a Techmarine since red easy to paint for start... meaning only yellow being his pad & would a Techmarine not mean more to IWs than a captain. So Oblit how'd you like to become a Techmarine :D (kinding of course) It alsoi because I do have the parts there to make the Techmarine... thought Iron Hands might be better with bonic parts as said later in this topic?????

Dose anyone have any idear on making slaves??? or in fact have photos of any conversion????

I was also told by my friend about "Dark Mechanicus"???? any idear there???

Thanks

IP

I make ALL five of my loot counters today useing parts from my bits box. Yes I spent last night tide my bits box.... they really do freak me out, I have over 20 bits boxies & all them are BIG ( 10 years of the hobby)... anyway... so thanks everone for the help

I have made:

2x Budle of Tools... left over from my Mech Strom Trooper Guard army.

1x Tools/Sand Bags to show start of trench work, again left overs.

1x Scout drone, the idear is base upone George Dellapina Dronme from his Guard army. So it show the battle feild & fit in with my "recon" Iron Warriors force

1x Necrone, again left overs from a LONG tiome ago when Necrone where release back in 2002, so did a buested up one with a few wires coming out.

So Obliterator, do not worry about your self being a loot counter (wound Fist), but do not worry the next crusifed Marine on my Pred shall be the Imperial Fist man called Oblit :D

Photos will be show after Oct 14/15th along with my army & the over all Grand Tournament as well as report to follow.

So again thanks for the help, I am painting my loot counter right now.

IP

What about the body of a dead IF captain called obliterator? :devil:

*Running a way, dodging Obliterators melta shots* ^_^

Better make it an important-looking, high-ranking body then ;) !

* Prepares orbital bombardment to take out undead marine *

Im undead i cant die! :P :devil:

I demand pics my insane fella. :P

bah! Azazal posted an idea before me :devil: i also was gonna suggest useing servitors as bases for slaves :P

i did an wounded techamrine for my blood angels as an objective marker myself, and a sword on a pedistal made from the BT sword (its new and shiney ^_^ and i removed all that icky BT icongrpahy :P )

other than that, perhaps some bionic parts, with or without marine bits still attached ;)

or if your satisfied with ur crrent lootcounters ignore my suggestions :devil:

Archived