-Armour concept-

doodled this with a sharpie, took about 2 or 3 hours,

It has no head because it's an armour shell, most likely "on display" in whatever chapel. Blood Angel iconography, (sort of) so it's related to them or one of their successor chapters.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v42/kraegus/armoRR.jpg

comments appreciated

-K

Not bad. Definetley a nice set of armor. My only real suggestion is maybe put something in the backround to make the context a little more obvious. Right now it looks kind of like "Sleepy Hollow: 40k edition".

-Your Randomly Numbered Psychotic Friend

Maybe he "Doodles" like me, taking every boring subject to work on it, which would usually consist of a good 3 and a half hours, cause Gym and art are fun and lunch isnt time to waste doodling :)

nice job though, chest seems a tad big and looks like hes low riding. Excellent job on the metalic areas though, i really like how they look.

mm, there's tons of stuff I'd change, but I wasn't too worried about that, because this *is* a doodle,

on second thought, lets check wikipedia:

A doodle is a mindless sketch, an aimless drawing, while a person's attention is otherwise occupied.
okaay then, so it's not a doodle.. =P

I wasn't too fussed about details and stuff because this was a quick thing I did as a break from my current project. it was fun trying out various blending styles, and experimenting a bit. Art usually takes me a few days to finish, so that's why I call this "quick".

@chronophague, I roughed out a stick figure in pencil like this guy and made the rest up as I went along with a sharpie,

@ rest, since i made it up as I went, the proportions naturally were a tad off, so I'm not too concerned. =)

and looks like hes low riding.

:) LOL.

Archived