Color Scheme...

Both these guys are WIP, the lack of finished bases being the big thing, though I need to finish up the camo on the scouts upper body.

First off, opinions on the scheme? does it work or not?

Second, I'm haveing a hell of a time coming up with a chapter name, but the traits I use are "Honor Your Wargear" (up to 6 dev squads with special sklls! Woot!) and "See but Don't be Seen" (Infiltrating Tac and Dev Squads are fun).

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/Mayhem1979/mas.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/Mayhem1979/mas2.jpg

Sorry for the pic quality, my camera sucks at this sorta thing

+++ Oversized pictures turned to links. Please refer to the forum rules for more information. +++

Hm, well considering your traits...you might want to go with something 'stealthy'. Emperor's shadow, maybe? Does that base say Arnold by the way? ^_^ "Get to da choppah, now!"

More like Walk softly and carry many big guns, but yeha, thats the idea :jaw:

I like the shadow or spectre ideas... but I want to avoid using "Emperor's ...." or things like that...

I'm thinking that I'm going to make the officers bare metal instead of grey... does that give anyone any additonal ideas?

Edit : Oh, and es, the base does say Arnold, My scouts are all goignot be named after action stars :blink:

personally, i would like to see all of a mini finished (except base) before i decide whether a colour scheme is good.

for a name, I would suggest the Emperor's Shadows, or the Emperors spectres, possibly even the shadow hunters

but my favourite - brotherhood of the shadow :)

Please give us fluff trather than traits, the fluff indicates the chapter name more than the traits would. For examples of chapters such as this - Crimson Fists - the FLUFF dictates their name, rather than any particualr traits, asame with the Revilers, the Mortifactors etc etc. Inventing a chapter based on traits then working upwards just seems the wrong way to go.. :S

Please give us fluff trather than traits, the fluff indicates the chapter name more than the traits would. For examples of chapters such as this - Crimson Fists - the FLUFF dictates their name, rather than any particualr traits, asame with the Revilers, the Mortifactors etc etc. Inventing a chapter based on traits then working upwards just seems the wrong way to go.. :S

Fluff is still in the works, the color scheme came first, then I decided on the traits after a couple really fun army lists came to mind, then I changed the color scheme again.

So no fluff as of yet :blink: :ph34r:

Archived