inquisitor lord

Hi i am wondering if any of you would be able to help find out what models i could use to make a conversion based on this picture.

http://uk.games-workshop.com/daemonhunters/who%2Dare/1/

In particular i would like to know if you would have any sugestions on what i can use as the base of the model and the shields on his arms.

Also what models would be able to be the two henchmen at his side as i would also like them to be in the conversion.

For me its hard to make out whats in the picture. It'll take a bit of work to get a model similar to that one. IT all depends on what you what to give him. If your gonna give him terminator armour, then maybe start with a termie sergeant. Power armour - regular sapce marine sergeant. As for the shields, pieces from the tau drones might work. A friend of mine is using them that way for his space marine chapter. THey look pretty cool. Otherwise perhaps some shields from fantasy. For the henchmen i would recommend models from the witchhunter line. I believe a few models that are similar to those in the pic.

Hope this helps.

Hi There, Welcome to The B&C :)

ive seen that modelled and it was in some White Dwarf for a gamesday comp awhile ago...you should try and search old gamesday painting comp photos

I concur, I'm sure I've seen it somewhere...

Oh NO! Nicorex is watching this thread :o I give it half an hour before he posts up his conversion :blink: :ph34r:

Isn't that Inquisitor SIlas Hand, from the Ephrael stern related sister of battle comics? You might want to take a look closer at that stuff, you might find better pics too. That's the cover of one of the magazines IIRC...

Cheers

Archived