Showcase: Post your Dreadnoughts

So here is the first in what I hope will be a regular series of my Void Tridents project - a Redemptor dreadnought.

BHlETqA.png

NWZA9LG.png

Excellent work on the Redemptor, but the "VI" on the right pauldron made me think, "Space Wolves LEGION?" Are the Void Tridents meant to be a Space Wolves successor, or does the VI stand for something else?

Excellent work on the Redemptor, but the "VI" on the right pauldron made me think, "Space Wolves LEGION?" Are the Void Tridents meant to be a Space Wolves successor, or does the VI stand for something else?

Thank you.

They’re a successor of the Ultramarines and display the company number on the left poleyn, as well as in the squad symbol on the right shoulder guard:

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Tridents

Thank you.

They’re a successor of the Ultramarines and display the company number on the left poleyn, as well as in the squad symbol on the right shoulder guard:

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Tridents

According to the wiki entry they display the squad number on the squad symbol, not the company number though. ^^

Thank you.

They’re a successor of the Ultramarines and display the company number on the left poleyn, as well as in the squad symbol on the right shoulder guard:https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Tridents

According to the wiki entry they display the squad number on the squad symbol, not the company number though. ^^

You are correct - my bad. Thanks for pointing that out

He's absolutely beautiful. I like the pose especially. He looks like he's carefully walking downwards scanning for foes. There was probably some thought going into that pose :)?

Edit: Spelling. Oh my

Edited by ranulf the revenant

He's absolutely beautiful. Ilike the pose especially. He looks like he's carefully walkng downwards scanning for foes. There was probably some thought going into that pose :)?

Thanks. To be perfectly honest I was trying to copy a pose I’d found online, but didn’t get it to match. However that turned out to be a happy failure as the end result is as you said - walking purposely. The original pose I was trying to copy was more of a static super hero one...

Edited by Jarl Ranulf

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

How'd you get the Decimator Butcher Cannon arms onto the Contemptor? I've seen people doing it, but never saw an explanation on how to do it. Especially since I want to do that myself :lol:

Nice!

How'd you get the Decimator Butcher Cannon arms onto the Contemptor? I've seen people doing it, but never saw an explanation on how to do it. Especially since I want to do that myself :laugh.:

It is rather expensive to perform but, how it works is, you got to get a set of butcher cannon arms for decimators and then get a set of arms (in my case i used the heavy bolter arm) for contemptors. Than do a simple snip off the weapons near the elbow-ish area since the shoulder area uses the contemptor weapon part. Again, expensive but looks impressive.

QeIIeOC.jpg

Excellent work, Brother Pheidias. I'd love to know why Venerable Agathocles is standing in front of a fallen Son of Horus. Is the Dreadnought trying to protect his brother? Did Venerable Agathocles blindly crush the other Son of Horus underfoot in his haste to bring the enemy within reach of his weapons? Or is the fallen Marine's presence purely a coincident, born of the fact he was fighting on the same battlefield as the Dreadnought?

Been a little while since I showed anything but here's my two Ultramarines Leviathans, one intended to be Venerable. Have a third ready to start on using the Blood Angels model as a base, just need to find some time!

agOyaEg.jpg

Cheers

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to put this guy in his place of honor in the dread thread!

Raze the Unbowed, a veteran Long Fang laid low by the great enemy but not before buying time for his packs extraction and banishing the creature. He was recovered and interred in a new body that will match his resolute and spirit. The fire from his guns now support the entire company and his old pack still bear his saga markings to this day.

gallery_2327_11680_299884.jpeg

gallery_2327_11680_323463.jpeg

gallery_2327_11680_218156.jpeg