Hemal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great resource!

Can someone tell me where I can find the "standing legs"? They're in the right column, second down. I thought they were in the Command Squad box - that is until I bought one. :tu: That was awhile ago though, so maybe they're included now?

Oh, and I was also wondering about the "asymmetrical" head - rightmost column, fifth down. Thanks!

Great resource!

Can someone tell me where I can find the "standing legs"? They're in the right column, second down. I thought they were in the Command Squad box - that is until I bought one. :rolleyes: That was awhile ago though, so maybe they're included now?

Oh, and I was also wondering about the "asymmetrical" head - rightmost column, fifth down. Thanks!

Those legs are on the Command Legs sprue that gets packaged in with the Devastator and Command Squad boxes (IIRC). This sprue can be seen here, and the legs in question are the ones on the bottom, furthest right (two below the "kneeling legs" bits).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the kneeling legs in the devastator set (one set, on the missile/multi-melta sprue) I think. No longer have the sprue, all of my bits have been removed from them and placed into handy little drawers so that I can just grab bits and go.

Other people have told me that they were supposed to come in the command squad/tac squad/etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived