Space Marine Conversion bits

Hemal

If you are looking for pictures of different sprues available from GW, you may consider Bitkingdom and TheWarStore. I have looked for many bits in this manner mostly to see what is available as i conceptualize mods and conversions. Not a perfect system but helpful at the very least and when they are available and in stock, so much the better.

ORRRRR

You can just close THIS thread, and go to this one. It has sprue pictures, and tells what sets they come from. Almost all the SM sprues are in there. All the BT and DA are in there already. And majority of the characters

thank you for honouring my thread.

next year when my orders arrives I will update some metals and the mysterious Long Fang box

/airbender

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/asmodai_455/torsos.jpg

Where might one find the parts circled. Is there a place I can buy these parts separate as I don't want to buy the entire sets for a couple of torsos and a cape. Where did Mail Order go? (been away a while)

Sorry for the necro.

The first four are: Company Champion from the Command Squad Sprue and the three different Black Templar torso fronts from the BT upgrade sprue. The other one you've got circled is the caped torso back from the SM Commander. You can try finding them at thewarstore.com or bitkingdom.com. Hope this helps!

~Ani

• 1 month later...
The kneeling legs were going to be in the new tactical squad... nothing. Then they were gonna be in the new devstator squad... nothing. hurray.

kneeling legs are in the new Dev. Box. or, at least, they were in mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Why are all of them linked to a cross country running page?

This. blink.gif

does it matter? it has the sprue images and it works.

Actually, no, because it's all about cross-country running, and nothing to do with miniatures. So yes, it does matter. And no, it doesn't have any sprue images.

My guess is that the domain expired and was picked up by someone else.

It's also interesting to see metal miniatures still; I thought they had all converted over to finecast.

• 4 months later...

Why are all of them linked to a cross country running page?

This. blink.gif

does it matter? it has the sprue images and it works.

Actually, no, because it's all about cross-country running, and nothing to do with miniatures. So yes, it does matter. And no, it doesn't have any sprue images.

My guess is that the domain expired and was picked up by someone else.

It's also interesting to see metal miniatures still; I thought they had all converted over to finecast.

Really dude, replying to a post (a post, not a thread) that is the better part of 3 years old? Necro-post much?

As an aside, and as my entry into the Necro-posting olympics, does anyone have a break down of the Lord Executioner from the Space Marine line?

As an aside, and as my entry into the Necro-posting olympics, does anyone have a break down of the Lord Executioner from the Space Marine line?

Here you go Mav,

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Warhammer-40-000-40k-Space-Marine-Lord-Executioner-NIB-unassembled-unpainted-/00/s/MTE5NVgxNjAw/z/n7QAAOxyI8lR-td6/$T2eC16R,!)8E9s4l7bUmBR-td6VJUw~~60_35.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest trevortup
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, July 21, 2014 - Huh? Spam?
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, July 21, 2014 - Huh? Spam?

Preved-Medved

I confirm. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

Archived