++Goof up on the Grand Tournement Coverage++

The AHG Army on the table

Me Against another Space Marine bretheren. This was the best game of 40k I have ever played. I kid you not.

Duuuuhhh. That is not me in the best army spot? Oo; Patrick is confused and is speaking in third person...

I didn't get a name change + I don't play fantasy... This makes Patrick sad. D: xD

I will give you a DOLLAR if you can find me in this picture. Look for my headphones, they are silver and are around my neck. :3

My friends Pre-Heresy World eaters

Anywho.

Just wanted to show everyone this. xD Congrats to all of the other Bolter and Chainsword bretheren who played in this tourney!

Alpha

Congrats anyways!!!

beautiful army.

You going to Chicago? I'd love a crak at it vs. my Puppies :lol:

Plasma + Dog = Dead dog. :3 xD

Thank you for the comments on the army.

Too bad the Devastators are not done. >>;

@Joker: That is a shame. They should at least get the names right of the models that take home trophies. :\ Oh well, you still have the Daemon. :3 xD

P.S. My friend was suprized at the comments for his WE army. Oo;

Alpha

hmmm i really like your army..but one thing bothers me, all are nine men squads :lol: i thought that was a bad thing? and are your characters moving on their own or are they joining a assault squad? because you can only join one character per squad right ( or am a talking nonsence)

anyways, it looks really good

the rick

hmmm i really like your army..but one thing bothers me, all are nine men squads :D i thought that was a bad thing? and are your characters moving on their own or are they joining a assault squad? because you can only join one character per squad right ( or am a talking nonsence)

the rick

Oo; Where does it say that in the 40k rulebook? Under the independent charecter section?

Alpha

hmmm i really like your army..but one thing bothers me, all are nine men squads :D i thought that was a bad thing? and are your characters moving on their own or are they joining a assault squad? because you can only join one character per squad right ( or am a talking nonsence)

the rick

Oo; Where does it say that in the 40k rulebook? Under the independent charecter section?

Alpha

I thought that too, but come to think of it, I think that I've been playing too much DOW, and it tells me you can't attach more then one character per squad :P

the rick

Alpha

I thought that too, but come to think of it, I think that I've been playing too much DOW, and it tells me you can't attach more then one character per squad :P

I have been playing my list the way it is for about 2 years now, and most of the people I play with at my shop are rules nazis. If they thought I was doing something illegal, I would have found out by now. xD

Alpha

Hah, you want a GW screw up?

How about at last years Emperor's Championship.. They lumped us into the same tournement with the RTT tourney guys, then they tell us we cant win the RTT prizes and the RTT guys cant win the Emperor's Champion tournement prizes.

At the end of the day they were calling off the 4 winners and handed each one TWO trophies (one for each tournement).

Beyond that, I was never judged for painting. I lost overall by about 4 battle points, yet I would have easily racked up 17 points on painting.

Funny eh?

I didnt even so much as get an apology from 'em.

Archived