Vallejo Paint Suppliers

Does anyone have a list of Vallejo paint suppliers for the UK, more specifically in Sheffield or Manchester. I've tried google and haven't been able to find anywhere decent. I know that there are a lot of people who use the Vallejo paints in the UK and I was wondering where people got them from cos I haven't had any luck. Any help would be much appreciated.

I.D. Gaming stocks Vallejo game and model colour, great guys in there to. they are in st helens. http://www.idgaming.co.uk

Manchester model shop on deansgate stocks model colour.

As for the comment "I dont use em cos the eavy metal man said there pants" Am curious as to just what makes them pants, the dropper bottle, which saves paint wastage, the price, Oh there cheaper, or the fact that they are carry a heavier pigment load. OR is it because , they dont say GW on the label?

and have you ever tried em ? ;)

he siadn they are no better that GW paints and the foundry ones are the best.

I said mainly because of the above, the other reason is because i can't find any where that sells them ( i would give them a go because they are cheaper, but i couldn't find anywhere :) )

now that GW have put the pries up again, well, im not a happy bunny ;)

guess ill have to try the vallejo paints

oh oh oh and can some one please give me a link to a shop that sells foundry paints

thanks

Archived