Blood Raven Scouts in WD318 Page 30

Hey all.

Just finished flipping through my latest WD (From the UK) and I must say I love the scouts done by Darren Latham. This is mainly as the new scout heads don't look bad with most of the details hidden away. Lol. Can anyone provide an idea as to how they are done? I'm guessing they are Green Stuff sculpted. However I wouldn't have bothered posting if I was 100%. Something about them looks familiar as if they've maybe been GS casted/converted from another head but I can't recall which one.

It could be that they've been sculpted so well they look similar to something but I thought I would post and ask for peoples help.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all.

Just finished flipping through my latest WD (From the UK) and I must say I love the scouts done by Darren Latham. This is mainly as the new scout heads don't look bad with most of the details hidden away. Lol. Can anyone provide an idea as to how they are done? I'm guessing they are Green Stuff sculpted. However I wouldn't have bothered posting if I was 100%. Something about them looks familiar as if they've maybe been GS casted/converted from another head but I can't recall which one.

It could be that they've been sculpted so well they look similar to something but I thought I would post and ask for peoples help.

Thanks in advance.

I'd be interested to know this too, as I wanted to do something similar. Looking at them though, I would say they were cast, probably off a respirator somewhere else in the marine range...

Head Page

Definitely cast off the following head - 1st Column, 4th Row. Might try it.

I'd be interested to know this too, as I wanted to do something similar. Looking at them though, I would say they were cast, probably off a respirator somewhere else in the marine range...

Head Page

Definitely cast off the following head - 1st Column, 4th Row. Might try it.

Yup, looks like the front bit comes from there but there must be a bit of green stuff on the tubes.

Bingo that seems like the one. I looked through all the marine sprues I have now but couldn't find it. The new sprues have a different style head thats similar. I may have to use that one since I can't find an unpainted one. The only difference is the grill style breather.

No Judging from what I can see its the sniper scouts heads with the goggles on and such, but with the rebreathers sculpted on they wouldnt be able to cast those 5 times, do you see the same head in there? No..so it explains that its different heads from the sniper scouts box but with sculpted rebreathers.

Vtraxx Out

Archived