Jonh blanche chaos marine poster

Hey

I was wondering if anyone knows where i can find this poster that jonh blance did of ideas for all the different chaos legions, I know that it was published in some way back white dwarf and Ive seen a bit of it in a chapter aproved, was wondering if anyone knew any links, my freind collects alpha legion and wants a bit of insperation and helpful ideas from this big poster thingy?

any help would be great thanks!

Is this the one we are talking about? This one is at the end of the color pages of models in the 2nd ed chaos codex.

http://usera.imagecave.com/kronork/Avatars/2ndedchaosdex.jpg

And no, I won't make a larger version of that, since if it's large enough to see details from, it gets close to IP violations. This one is just for identification.

The only places I have seen this is the 2nd ed codex, and some White Dwarf, probably in close proximity with the chaos release.

Cheers

ah codex chaos 2nd ed...... my first 40k purchase ever......

the nostalgia, the innocence - the lure of the most twisted forces to fight with smile.gif

It's the best codex ever made, period. The only thing I never liked about it was the drastic change they did to the Thousand Sons.

Cheers

Just point out the drawing Chronophague posted, as well as Chaos codex (2nd ed) you can also find it in the UK White Dwarf 202 & 266.

The are great & I've been useing these drawing soe insperision (sp) for many a years with my Iron Warriors.

It's the best codex ever made, period. The only thing I never liked about it was the drastic change they did to the Thousand Sons.

Not 100%, but maybe things might change for the 1k son in a year time ;)

IP

Not 100%, but maybe things might change for the 1k son in a year time ;)

Whatnow, more semi-offical Chapter Approved-crap that holds less water than my grams? Or are they somewhat related to Codex Orks? Spill your beans, Psychoman!

Archived