GreenStuff hints, tips and anytyhing else!

Hey, I have good painting standards and want to learn how to GS.

I need to know what products are best, tools, tutorails, tips, link and anything that may be useful to help me!

So if you have anything useful to add, please aid a fellow brother and point me at some sources or give me info!

Thanks alot!

P.T.W

one thing about usenig oil is that you must reamber to remove it once you have finished that layer. otherwize the next layer will just drop off when you least expect it.

[edit]

More tips

- Remove the line in the green stuff where the blue and yellow meet. its already hard and will make lumps in your model.

- Think about what your doing before you start! Plan - Plan and Plan some more

- Start small get big. Start by making a purity seal, then a arm repostion.... just start small and get bigger. that way you get better as you go along rather then jumping in the deep end.

- use more then ONE tool. make sure you have the right tool for the job

{EDIT - HEMAL 06/06/06 - Welcome to the Bolter and Chainsword. This is not the best start as a first post, I will leave it to the PC&A moderators to contact you regarding a breach of the rules - you really should read them}

and that ladies and gentel men is my first post!

=I= content removed by the Inquisition =I=

Read the forum rules, brother... No GS "printing" discussions allowed

and that ladies and gentel men is my first post!

welcome, and do read the rules before you continue ;)

very sorry. I wasn't aware that GS 'casting' was the same as the thing I'd learnt GS printing. I thought GS casting was whole models, while GS printing was just small details, for example the chaos star on the back of a power fist.

Any way I'll try and be better now, I think I just jumped the gun in trying to be as helpful as possible. Sorry!

Archived