Need Heads!

Yes, me again. :devil:

I've decided to join Nephren-Ka's Aegyptus project with the Sapphire Scorpions; however my idea of modeling the heads of Termie armoured charaters has fallen rather flat.

I'm looking for a dog-style head that I can make into the jackel-headed Anubis for my Termie chaplain and a bird-style head that I can make into the Ibis-head of Thoth for my Termie librarian.

Aidez-moi! ^_^

9947021201203 - good alternative for the Crocodile god...

9947119900601C - masonry eagle - can be cut down for a helmet.

For the jackal head, I'd suggest perhaps buying some of the metal skaven heads, and green-stuffing them accordingly, the closest "dog" shaped heads are perhaps the Dire-Wlkf Heads, but they are a little too "fierec" maybe?

http://www.newwave.org/minis/contest/golde...petelupori2.jpg

That's the classic Space Wolf captain..

You coul try extending the termi 'nose' outwards, tapering it to an end, but still leaving a 'nose'.

For the libby, perhaps rather than the head, maybe you could try the psychic hood being modelled after the ibis

dude :lol:

For the libby, perhaps rather than the head, maybe you could try the psychic hood being modelled after the ibis

dude :)

There's an idea! :lol:

I chopped up Tigurius awhile ago, and the top of his hood has some abbreviated wings moulded into it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Archived