Nightstalkers

striking and a little to "smurfy" :lol:

good improvement on quality, and SM are supposed to be painted in bold heraldic colours...

but will you learn to do some highlightning? please? ;)

now, what is your theme with the army?

en bra b

And keep the orange eye, tell people it's a nod to Deathstroke

Thank you :blink: But I fell that I need to defend my eyes a little bit. They are Yellow, but with orange under. The model on the picture idd have orange eyes due to only one layer of Golden Yellow. But when they are 100% finished they will have like 3 layers of Yellow on the eyes.

Currently im not even painting the eyes due to little time left to a Mega Battle that is coming up at the local gaming club. 2000p in 14 days :P impossible for me, have to write 2 short stories and alot of stuff. Damn the school :wacko:

I would suggest go darker with the blue, and make the grimmer, they looks way to ultra smurfy at this point. Possibly Midnight blue over white basecoat?

They sure do look Ultra. Might be because i played Ultra before :P They are Ultra Blue on the top layer. Maybe go with Regal Blue, Blue Ink, Midnight Blue (or some other semi-dark blue) That would darken them some. Well they will look like this until 17/6 atleast and after that I might change them. Just love to repaint my models, or not :wacko:

Grateful for all the help I have recieved.

:blink:

A little update. Was bored today so I got down to the shop and got my first box of plastic Scouts.

They are WIP but this is what I have acomplished today.

Todays work

I have put on the basing, but the pictures are taken before that. And since I'm lazy and on a dial-up connection there is no pictures of them there, not yet that is.

EDIT: I've got myself some Jay Leno's now ;)

Archived