Looking for a Good Head

I'm looking for a good expressive and dynamic head for a character model.

The Space Wolf Rune Priest is pretty good, as is the Leoncoeur Head from the fantasy range, but neither are really what I want.

This is also pretty good, as is this.

Any other suggestions?

Go to the online store and type in "head" in the searchy - rthe Deatwatch head is pretty nice, as is the head on the older commander figure (with power sword)

what do you want? what is your theme?

thats some very important questions! <_<

Well, that's not so easily answered as one might think. I'd kind of like a glowering expression with a mustache (and a toilet made of solid gold), but I really am open to anything that's expressive and well sculpted.

I don't really have a theme, as this is intended as a one-off figure to experiment with some new painting techniques, rather than a core to an army or unit.

These are also along the lines of what I'm looking for - particularly the center chap.

There's a good on one the Mordheim Middenheim sprue. It has a topknot and beard, but those would be easily shaved off with a little patience. Alternately you could Greenstuff a big mustache on any head you like. If you don't have experience with GS, it would be easier than it sounds <_<

-Q-: Excellent pointer on the Mordheim Mordenheimer Accessories Sprue. Thanks.

Grey Knight: I assume that you're talking about the Possessed 2 Head (9947110100108). That might be a trifle too much character for a non-Traitor SM conversion :lol:

I feel that it would be nice to inform you that the widowmaker, while sporting an impressive 'stache, is a single sculpt. If that's not a problem, then that's cool. Impressive hair and beards, I can't remember about moustaches, would be the knights of the white wolf sprue. It has about 5 heads, I think, and you get two sprues in the Knightly Order box.

Many Warmachine models, Khador especially, have impressive facial hair. One of the Cygnaran Long Gunners has a nice moustache. This one here

What character do you want it for? Chaplain, Librarian, Master? What chapter?

Archived