Daemon Prince Question

What are the bits people use to give a daemon prince (the current 40k model) a second close combat weapon. I'm thinking an ogre's hand could work but am unsure if it will fit. Could you (if possible) post a picture of your prince and a link to the model where the CCW came from.

On my Alpha Legion demon prince I converted his left arm gauntlet to have two big curved blades extending out of it. Works well as you can say they're a second CCW, or they're Spiky Bitz or Daemonic Mutation.

Sorry, pic is on my other computer, and my cat did a number on model just recently :) :angry: :angry:

sorry no pics but i removed the left hand and added a power claw from the orc nob range(i think it was the nob anywayz). but thats just to give it more of a techno look.

Well, if you give him a right hand with a mic in it, you could call him "the Daemon formerly known as Prince"

Sorry, I Had to.

On a more serious note, I think it'd be interesting to see if any of the dragon claws fit, as they seem to be about the right size and look really nice for Daemonic Talons.

Archived