Imperial fist chaplain

Clean up the border of the base and I think I can see some flash on the lower edge of the base. A clean presentation can result in higher bids.

A tip for the black: Your highlights look a bit messy. If you want to inprove that a bit then you can take some black paint (and add a bit of grey if you want) and thinn it much (5:1 to 10:1) it depends on the paint. Use that to glaze near the highlights or even over the highlights. The surface tension of the water should push the pigments from the edge where you have your highlights. That should darken the stray brush strokes and leave the highlights relativly intact.

Since the base idea was raised up (being polystyrene) aside from the effect of the spray can melting the material, was there any additional issues (in terms of the material melting) when the mini was glued on? Im thinking about using thin sheets of polystyrene for some possible basing ideas (hand painted, not spray can'd) and i was just wondering if super glue would have any detrimental effects to the material (post painting).

mario - thanks for the advise, as i said on another forum, I didnt see the paint on the base...

The Angelus Sanctus - No, my super glue didnt have any effect on the polysterene.. I just pushed the model down where i wanted him to stand, to get a mark in the base, and then glued him on.

ironloki - thanks, I had quite a horrible time getting his teeth done.. but the scrolls aint a problem any more..

Archived