DA Command Rhino

ODM

I started a DA army building/painting blog on another forum when B and C was down. No point in rehashing it here, but I have just added my Command Rhino (scroll down a little) and would love C&C.

Link to Page

The interior is done up too, but I have't photographed it yet. Will take better, full pics once the last squad is done.

So, 3 bikes left. Just got to get them done before Medusa starts.

Those are sweet dude. I really like how you kept a good, consistently high level of painttin right throught your army. My only two comments are (and they are indeed nit picky ones) that: 1.) the cloth looks a bit dusty and desert camoey; the difference between the highlighted parts and the shadowed parts is too stark, and 2.) I see mold lines, but it's no too bad and there's not really anything you can do about that at this stage.

Great Job!

Those are sweet dude. I really like how you kept a good, consistently high level of painttin right throught your army. My only two comments are (and they are indeed nit picky ones) that: 1.) the cloth looks a bit dusty and desert camoey; the difference between the highlighted parts and the shadowed parts is too stark, and 2.) I see mold lines, but it's no too bad and there's not really anything you can do about that at this stage.

Great Job!

Thanks for the comments. I will look againat the cloth. I can sort of see what you're talking about.

As for the mold lines, they are really frustrating. I did an entire cleaning the first time when I built the army, then again before I painted each squad. In the end I just didn't have the patience to completely erase them all.

Archived