GD categories question

well, I cant really see how you got to that conclusion StrayCatt.

A quick check in the rulebook, and you have 2 different types of units, namely, units and vehicles! And a even quicker check under the units type and you find bikers, on the first page, so accordng to the rules, they are a unit, not vehicles.

But if Im not wrong, GD dont follow the rulebook, and anything mounted on a bike / jetbike, counts as a vehicle in GD terms

Hi there,

The best place to check for this answer is not the rule book but the Golden Demon official rules website.

http://gamesday.us.games-workshop.com/Game...olden_Demon.htm

Sorry i couldn't figure out how to make it a link. The website states that the large monster or vehicle category is the one to enter well, large monsters, vehicles, or vehicle squadrons. This category also pertains to characters on bikes or vehicles. So, i think that logically 3 bikes is considered a vehicle squadron

but if you are still unsure just call GW toll free. the # is 1800-394-4263

Hope this helps!

Great advice but to be a little safer email the events coordinator for the GD you're entering, print out the email, bring it with you. Many people have learned that you can get a different answer any given day to any given question from any given CS representative at GW. :o

Archived