Question on the legality of my DP

Alright...so my Iron Warriors DP is homemade with the help of some creativity, green stuff, and a highly detailed action figure.... now...first question...would this be tourney legal since it's not a GW model, but NOT a mini from another GAME?..

Second...size question...he's BIG..like 7.5" tall....BIG...sure he's an easy target, and of course he's monsterous... but would his size make him illegal..or would I just get shrugged off for having such an easy target... Thanks in advance all!

ALSO, i'll post pics once I'm able to put them online...if anyone's interested....

At your local game place this is perfectly fine as long as its on a monstrous base.

It would not be legal at a GT because the model must be 50% or more and/or begin as a GW mini.

What if it's baseless? since it's feet together are LARGER... I've never taken this one to a game before..and just wanna take it and put it out there and see what the other player does(especially if it's legal..) and if it's just gotta be 50% or more GW, I can do that...would have to do a lil more work, but he's being reworked, just like the commander of my BT(both armies resurrected today)...and well..i'm not buying any more GW stuff because of price, so I'm trying to be creative, but stay legal..

Well nothing prevents you making the model have a bigger base or in this case, lack of base, just use common sense (aka no loner grot on 50inch base) and work up how you handle distance measures with it then. (Oh the cases of baseless Chaos Dread measuring its shots from its "edge" and then having to measure shots against it to its center and thus gaining couple extra inches making it go out of range...)

And as for size, if his Monsterous Creature his allready counted as size3 and thus would be one of the largest things in field allready, only able to hide behind size3 items (p25)

Oh and dont forget to get a scale fig next to the DP so its far easier to compare then :huh:

Archived