Enter the cities of death!

So, i have pretty much decided that i want to start a new army... or perhaps just add something to my emperors children army. Why do i tell you this? because i want to theme it for CoD!

so, i was wondering, how could i do this? of course, something with the bases would be great, but any other ideas?

are you planning on doing anything like this?

thanks in advance!

- Ever

Hi

Well you could drybrush the lower leg greaves to suggest a dusty urban environment on the actual minis as well as the bases

Maybe make some urban based loot counters - this one is some thing i did quickly last week which i might use to suggest that it is an urban environment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/lieutenant_L/Work%20in%20progress%20shots/a88573d1.jpg

( link to it with lights on link )

If you wanted to go more into the minis - why not model on things like capes - night goggles etc.

Possibly a detailed brick or torn bits of urban camouflague cloth

god luck

thanks,

L

I used roof tiles I smashed up with a hammer (though any flat rocks will work) and glued to the bases with industrial glue. The result is slightly bigger than the slate included in the COD basing set and is reserved for characters or extra large minis.

gallery_14033_686_77934.jpg

My Emperors Champion and A terminator (both WIP).

The bases will have more debris and some slate/gravel and be painted grey and the mini's greaves will be painte to look suitably dusty.

Archived