Yes I got a short Attention Span!

Nicorex

Im an Idiot! I keep saying Chosen, but I ment Possesed. sorry if it was confusing.

So I decided to make a squad of Bezerker Possesed. First thing I did was decide on their demonic ability. Well Mutation gives an extra attack and that works well for Zerkers. So now how to represent that on a unit of 8 minis. You know I have always loved the genestealer models, so I yoinked the 4 arm idea.

Okay still way WIP! they will get tons of GS and cleaning. These are really just my test models, they may or may not actualy make it into the squad. But I wanted some feedback on my idea. Any guy not holding a bp will have one holstered they will all have frags too and of course chain axes, cant have Zerkers without chain axes!

;)

So here is a pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nicorex/wash/DSCN0648.jpg

and some bigger ones.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...sh/DSCN0649.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/Nic...sh/DSCN0650.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Enjoy!

Your crazy........ never change that.

Also possessed Zurkers don't need the extra attack it's too expensive and goes to waste when you over kill every unit you face. take them as they are with Khornate chain axes of course Rhino and your set.

KQD

Yeah I know mutation is overkill. Thats why its so fun!

Rorschach, I painted a model once.. back in 73 I think it was, a dwarf for my D&D campain....

LOL! ;)

Go poke around my photobucket link in my sig, you can find pics of my Wordbearers, they are painted.

Im just not a good painter, but I love to convert so I go with my strong points.

Short attention span!?!? It took you HOW long to post a new "crazy" thread? :D

Lookin nice there Nicorex, alot better than the Possessed that GW came out with to say the least.... ;)

Well since the last time I posted something I have been working on a Tech marine, My Spartan (tore apart what i did cause i didnt like it),Slowly painting my new marines, a assault squad of 5 for a kill team(not sure it its legal but who cares), concept ideas for some genestealers, plans for a Cityfight table, Urine test (I had to do a lot of studying for that) for a new job (I start tommorow at a local GW store, Yes I will be a Redshirt!). Helped Mom reaggange her house to get it painted, Some laundry and desprately searched for some Un-Curesed dice! Ohh and trying to decide on a Fantasy Army (mabye dwarfs since I was given one of the new boxed sets)

LOL!

:tu:

they are both insane and cool, thus i am coining the term Incool, patent pending.

I like "Coolane" better!

:P

I'll admit, when I first saw these models I thought you were just going to do a messy conversion with lots of arms and weapons that looked bad.

All that changed when I saw your defiler conversion.

Now I don't doubt you at all.

Looking forward to see these finished! <_<

Short attention span or attention whore, might be both, in which case you are severly insane. :drool:

Anyway, they look kinda intresting, sorta makes sense for khorne to just gift his prize killers with more hands. More hands = more choppyness. :drool:

Well, lets see one that isn't made in a total hurry, unless you switch to something else again...

Cheers

In this world of conformity and complacency, it's nice to see some quirky and insane people out there! That's why I like Warhammer so much, so many insane people....

As to the models, they look good, but maybe, mixed in with the regular human arms and stuff, you could use tentacles or snakes or something appropriately chaosey. I dunno, maybe a little too cliche for your tastes, but I don't think so.

Archived