SW 13th Co. Players

I was planning to convert the metal Wulfen models into Blood Claws, but was wondering how the Wulfen, being metal, compared to a normal plastic marine size-wise. If the difference is of the same amount as that of the BT Emperor's Champion, I'll just use plastics instead.

Any info would be appreciated, pics with size comparisons would be appreciated even more.

Thank you.

Hmm...that would involve a LOT of cutting, most of the arms(unless you're planning on keeping the hairy arms) and the hair from the heads overlap the armor everywhere.....as to their comparitive size, they're nearly identical (looking at both models now).....what about picking up a couple as heck plastic assault marine sprues?

BTW ref your signature, are you USCG?

I'm aware of the arms, I've never seen the models in real life, but I assume a cut would remove the hands/forearms and then I could add a pistol and CCW, along with the hands and forearms.

The heads could be dremeled off maybe, and then the same with any overlapping hair...

Doesn't sound too involved. Maybe...

I wanted to use the Wulfen because I like their poses and from what I can see on the GW site pics, I like their nice SW details.

As for the sig, I only learnt later that the USCG used it as a motto.

Archived