Reviler Vehicles

Vindictus

Your dreadnought looks great, very smooth blending and nice highlights. The highlighting on the LR isn't as apparent, but I love the weathering you've achieved. Also the freehand skulls look very nice; a solid looking bone color.

~Ray

Though you might draw some flack from the dread's name scroll <_<

Yeah - I have considered re-doing it since VERY VERY few people know who Cnut was and tend to say "See-Nut? What's that mean?"

All of the names for my Revilers are Anglo-Saxon - So far I have Cnut (Pronounced Kuh-noot :-P), Osric, Caedmon, and Aethel.

Though you might draw some flack from the dread's name scroll :drool:

Yeah - I have considered re-doing it since VERY VERY few people know who Cnut was and tend to say "See-Nut? What's that mean?"

All of the names for my Revilers are Anglo-Saxon - So far I have Cnut (Pronounced Kuh-noot :-P), Osric, Caedmon, and Aethel.

I think he was thinking along the lines of FCUK.

Though you might draw some flack from the dread's name scroll B)

I think he was thinking along the lines of FCUK.

:D ....... :drool:

DM :drool:

great looking models dude, really impressive. nice work on placing the lascannons forward (i wont go into rules - but it looks HEAPS better and seems more practical with them forward).

i gotta say maybe im the unsavory one, but i straight away got an entirely different word out of 'cnut' its not a far stretch to rearrange the letters into something along the lines of cun..cough.

i think i might name my next dreaddy fcuk after my jeans.

once again, great minis.

• 1 year later...

Very nice, particularly liking the freehand work and weathering effects on the Land Raider. Mind telling us how you achieved the smokey effect and mud on the tank?

Is it the photos or were you going for a paint job which would make the models look a bit 'soft' focus and almost like you'd expect a piece of artwork to look rather than the harsh lines and stark appearance of solid objects?

Archived