DeathGuard LT.

So as a quick side project; I've just moved into a new home and most of my stuff is still in boxes, so I hacked up an old chaos termie champion, put together a sweet conversion idea and slate base, and now am going to start on the GS work....

He's the older model, the one with the exposed face and large sword. anyway, I fitted him with an old school termie looking pair of shoulder pads(I.E. the kind you've seen in certain art books vol. I and Vol.II :P )

He's already got some good battle damage, prelim. sculpting, and one of the new termie storm bolters, nurlged-up with all the imperial symbols filed off and pock marked.

Thing is, I need some visual ideas and tips from you guys. It's my 1st Nurgle conversion and GS sculpt of this nature, and could use all the help you've got. I promise I'll borrow a digi camera and take pics of it for my 1st ever photot post!!! Thanks for any help :blink: , as I've sketched some ideas, but need some three dimensional ideas!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/archipropharque/divers%2040k/MontageAout20051.jpg

'Did this little fellow last year, never painted it though...

I' ve never used that much GS before on one single mini...

'hope it can be inspiring

The Def'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/archipropharque/divers%2040k/MontageAout20051.jpg

'Did this little fellow last year, never painted it though...

I' ve never used that much GS before on one single mini...

'hope it can be inspiring

The Def'

The Defiler: I love the idea of a spine type thing coming out of his back vent and growing there. Your GS work is great, and I want to aim for that look of armor breaking through and revealing things beneath.

Thanks to the guys who replied and sent some love my way. As things progress I'll try to hi-jack a digi camera and post some picks for you to critique.

Archived