Inquisitorial Heads

Luku

I have just sculpted a female version of my Inquisitor a partner of sorts against the enemies of Mankind... I have the legs and the torso done...but I am need of a head to top off this creation..I have tryed the Escher Necromunda heads but they are too small for my needs..

Any ideas?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/lukulucius/torso2.jpg

Note: This is the model BEFORE I changed the legs to the same as my other Inquisitor

(I am currently at work and cannot get new pictures just yet..)

And because it's a woman she has no shirt? :D The stomach is the most vulnerable area since it's a larger target than the head and the center of a human, so it's the prime place to aim fast at. Including all the hard to repair organs in the stomach, there's a reason why body armor covers the abdomen. :D I would really suggest giving her at least some cloth over her abdomen, othervise it's just funny. Wearing armor on all bodyparts except your abdomen is like putting a condom on your ear. :P

Ohter than that small "issue" I think it looks really good so far.

Cheers

I was thinking skin tight body glove or force field, perhaps thats what the belt is? Inquisitorial style sneakyness!

"Go on shoot me"

*Shoots, pings off shield*

" :D You fail"

*Shoots, dead bad guy*

Or if that fails I call Artistic License!

Actually, you could try putting an inquisitorial symbol over the bellybutton, and then paint the abdomen in a suitably looking "armor" colour. then it would look like she's got a "moulded" body armor for the abdomen. :D

Cheers

Thankies for your ideas, I'm going to be making a few varients on this model for practice, I shall try that on one of them, I think this first one is going to end up as a standard, female companion of war (Laws of reality not included) :D :D

I suggest looking at the FB elf lines for female heads, tho they aren't detachable in most cases, you can always chop 'em off. Elf male heads can also be made to look femeale pretty easily. Just file down the chinbones a bit and you're almost done, add makeup. :lol Seriously. You will need to sculpt more girly hair tho, since that's one difference they have(proably GWs sculptors trying to get around the "drag" look).

Cheers

Seeing nearly every female hero with a bared mid-riff gets old fast. Really fast. I have to give you points though for not giving her breasts large enough to cause local spatial anomalies.

I didn't mean to hit a stereo type...it was meant as more of a way to differentiate between male and female as originaly I started the first sculpt for my Tau..and sculpting breasts onto Tau armour did not seem the way to go

Hmmm..pehaps one of the Elf/Eldar heads...sculpting more hair is not a problem (Mastered hair long before I started anything else)

Problem is so far is getting any of these heads involves the buying of an entire spure :)

Erm, I got to this thread late I guess.

Like said above, find someone at your gaming store that plays Sisters and ask for one of the spare plastic heads from their tank sprues.

As for the belly... Chrono, specializing in Chaos Heresy would not understand that The Emperor protects!! Leave it how you like it, it's your toy.

As for the belly... Chrono, specializing in Chaos Heresy would not understand that The Emperor protects!! Leave it how you like it, it's your toy.

*Chuckles* Never thought of it that way

For the Imperium! :)

There's a reason the Emperors lackeys are called "corpse worshipping fools". I guess "wishfully optimistic to the point of absurdity" has to be added to the litany of imperial desecration. :rolleyes:

To follow a joke.

There was once a priest of the imperial cult.

He lived in a peacful village.

One year, when it rained espessially much, some unusually heavy flooding occured.

When the rest of the village evacuated in a truck convoy from the already knee-high sludge, rapidly rising, they tried to dislodge the priest from the roof of his house. But the priest simply answered. "the Emperor will save me!!"

On the second day, a boat came to the village, to round up any who hadn't managed to escape, and they found only the priest, chanting on top of his houses' roof. Again they called for him to leave his house, but he was strong in faith, and yelled; "the emperor will protect me!!"

So on the third day, a skimmer came to round up the priest, and shouting through a megaphone, they tried to get him aboard, but all they heard was "the emperor protects me!!!"

On the fourth day, the priest drowned in a watery sludge, and found himself in the presence of the emperor.

Finally face to face with the emperor, the priest let out his grief. "Why didn't you save, I prayed for 3 days!!!" To which the emperor replied. "what are you whining about. I sent you a convoy, a boat and a skimmer to save you!"

Helping yourself is part of you proving you can take "advantage" of your lords blessings. :blink:

PArdon for so bluntly mucking up a joke into 40K frames.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
I'd just like to take a moment and say what a fantastic job you did on sculpting that. Seriously, I don't think I'd be able to come close to doing something that well.

Archived