Chaplain!

Yamez

I demand script on the paper :lol:

But other than that, I'm not even near this good so I can't comment on anything else really, except for the drilling of the barrels of course but that have already been said at least 3 times xD

223 views, and thats all anybody has to say?

have you all had your typing hand(s) cut off?

don't get so mad at people! perhaps this just doesn't interest them, or they don't feel like typing and just want to take a look at your chappy.

Nice mini, the picture is a bit dark but i shouldn't be one to talk :wink: , oh and Drill out ye barrels!

This is an awsom model !!! but to spens all that time painting that well and leave him on a plan black base? You should do somthing with his base urban or space hulkish? oh well just my 2 cents.

This is my first post ;)

the black look a little to little highlighted, you have to work on it..

the colour on the skullhelmet are little uneven, but it might just be a good effect?

bolter shells arent silver, they are brass. right?

ther crux terminatus: the grey are .. boring... add more colour to it, so its not plain grey..

the colour of the photos might be off, but perhaps make the crozius slightly lighter in colour, as it is an important part of this fig, and therefore should be a little more attentiondrawing?

scriptures, as said! you need details!

the base, I assume you are gonna work on it? it does not fit COD as it stands now...

otherwise, good work! ;)

you wanted comments, you got comments! :P

This is an awsom model !!! but to spens all that time painting that well and leave him on a plan black base? You should do somthing with his base urban or space hulkish? oh well just my 2 cents.

This is my first post ;)

congrats on your first post, oh and by the way, please check spelling, this is a forum after all, not an instant messenger, just giving you a heads up so people don't get mad at you.

see? what Penitent Dreadnought said is perfectly true also, maybe people don't have anything to say cause someone said it already.

Try making the base better and highlight the black a bit more, the crux, i think, should be brighter.

in response to the obsession everyone has about your undrilled barrels... dont drill them, just dont do it. if thats all people care about then ignore them. seems like no one can say anything without telling you to drill the barrels. i dont think it takes away from the great paint job you have done thus far.

seems like no one can say anything without telling you to drill the barrels. i dont think it takes away from the great paint job you have done thus far.

Except it's a big, flat, uninteresting piece of the well-painted model that says, "Look at me! I detract from the great paint job!"

really good mini. Simple, but effective. Although the clean base does detract from the exellent job you did painting it. Two things, as said before drill barrels and add scripture. The base well its really easy to make a space hulk base, im sure joker made a guide. One thing i like is that, there is no specific insignia, so it could be incuded in any army.Nice work. :wacko:

in response to the obsession everyone has about your undrilled barrels... dont drill them, just dont do it. if thats all people care about then ignore them. seems like no one can say anything without telling you to drill the barrels. i dont think it takes away from the great paint job you have done thus far.

Haha, :wacko: almost everyone has said what a great model it is. It does take away from the paint job.

... To me, it seems counter-intuitive to tell a person not to work on an aspect of his model that needs improving simply because people tell him to do it. Though I don't drill barrels as I don't like the fact that I can never drill it perfectly in the centre, I just leave a dot of black in the centre of the barrel.

On the model itself, the painting is of a good standard. An army like that would definately be something to be roud of, though you could tighten up highlights, particularly on the skull. Just to give it that extra pop. On that note however the model could definately do with a dose of colour. What chapter is it?

I've now painted on black dots, so you can all stop complaining now :angry:

for the scripture, I was thinking a treasure map on the big peice on the back. Yes? No? I must die?

Excellent model mate! Thats a very nice piece you have there :) As said a bajillion times before, I would suggest drilling the barrels instead of putting dots of black paint. I used to dot the barreles myself, and they looked a bit odd. The trick to drilling straight is to make an indent in the center of the gun barrel with an XACTO blade before you start to drill. When you place the drill on the indent, it wont skip off and youll get a perfect hole :lol: I would also suggest putting some scripture on the parchment (No treasure maps :P) Use a micropen to make little squiggles and such. Anyway, very very nice work! I cant wait to see the base :D

-Kaldoth

Archived