Building very Gothic servitors

T14

+++++

Enter! Barked Ignathus Furor as he heard the entry request signal from the bulkhead door. Chaplain Mordecai strode through the doorway with determined steps, a Dark scowl on his face. You seem concerned, Brother Mordecai, what is the news on the training incident?. The chaplain slammed his fist on the plasteel table. The whelp hesitated Brother-Marshall... for FIVE seconds, damn his soul!. The Marshalls expression hardened. That explains why brother Eisenhart punished him with such force... Brother - Apothecary Jemal... what is the health-status of Neophyte 38C?" The apothecary looked up from his holo-tablet and replied: Severe blunt trauma to head, neck and left torso. I predict that 38C will spend some 45 days in the infirmery before attaining operational status once again. His injuries are light considering that Eisenharts powerfist was on when he punished the neophyte. The chaplain lowered his voice to a malignant hiss. He is merciful and weak. Still his heart before the disease spreads. Jemal shook his head disapprovingly. His heart is not the problem, Brother-Chaplain. It is his mind that we must still. At this point a towering figure approaches the table from the shadows, servo arms jerking slightly with each heavy step. Give him to me brothers. He will join the ranks of servitors. His flesh will serve on the field of battle, free of the limitations of a weak mind. The Marshall nods thoughtfully at the newcomers suggestion. So be it. Remove all salvagable implants and begin the procedure.

+++++

Feeling inspired by the awesome gothic-ness of servitor imagery, I have decided that I want about 10-15 configured for a variety of roles. Being a BT player, I will also want to field the cenobyte variant.

I find the new space marine servitors to be a bit too static for my tastes, so I want to try to convert some kind of non-servitor to fit the bill. The different variants will be represented by different magnetized arms, so I would like input on bodies and arms seperately, if possible.

Your task, should you choose to accept it is the following:

1) What models could in your opinion serve as a base for a dynamic gothic-looking servitor body

2) How would you change a normal body and head to look servitor-ish

3) What arms/attachments would be suitable for tech-servitors

4) What arms/attachments would be suitable for Gunservitors (both arms)

5) What arms/attachments would be suitable for combat servitors

6) What arms/attachments would be suitable for BT Cenobyte servitors

Cheers, and thankyee

-t14

What about taking Undead Ghoul bodies and add weapons and bionics to them? Another idea I noticed Migsula did was using the Ork Mega Armour and then add a Zombie body inthe part where the Ork head would be. Added with Imperial looking weaponry and a colourscheme it looked like a fitting heavy servitor.

You could try to use vampirecounts zombies or skeleton warriors. there you will get a lot of spare parts, and stunni'n 20 servitors :blink:

Along with a load of green stuff you will have supercool servitors.

but this will take long time!

Gun servitors: Have ammo on back, hardwired into the servitor, ammo feed comes out one arm and leas to the gun, which is the other arm.

Combat: How about a heavily augmented frail looking BT priest with an eviscerator.

Cenobyte: Carrying chalices, cencers, braziers, candles and crosses, or better still, have those items hardwired into the servitors.

Templar14 says:

I find the new space marine servitors to be a bit too static for my tastes

I agree with you ,... So i decide made my own servitors, they still WIP .

If you check this topic maybe you find usefull.

FreakForge

Your task, should you choose to accept it is the following:

1) What models could in your opinion serve as a base for a dynamic gothic-looking servitor body

2) How would you change a normal body and head to look servitor-ish

3) What arms/attachments would be suitable for tech-servitors

4) What arms/attachments would be suitable for Gunservitors (both arms)

5) What arms/attachments would be suitable for combat servitors

6) What arms/attachments would be suitable for BT Cenobyte servitors

1) Ork Mega armour tends to look quite good for making Gun Servitors. Obviously you don't uyse the Ork Head or arms, simply use green stuff to fill over them.

2) Guitar Wire & GS are what I would use.

3) Arms don't really have to be used, you can replace its head. Servitors are machines so may have a head in an obscure place.

4) Vehicle weapons with GS and anything from a devestator/Havoc squad.

5) Most things, again Mega Armoured Orks claws look good.

6) Pass

http://uk.games-workshop.com/witchhunters/...-conversions/2/

Check that link for more ideas.

:huh:

Archived