Mutant Question

Greetings to all,

I am planning on making some mutants to supplement my growing Chaos force. I was wondering if anyone could help me out here since I'm unsure what the best components are for making them. I'm going to be buying a box of orks, catachans and zombies for the task.

Am I heading on the right path and can anyone recommend other sprues/components for making mutants.

Thanks

Mr Lee

using the chatachan spru is a good idea.

im making a "lost and damned" company themed around nurgle and that works great :huh:

skeleton warriors?

marauders?

chek out these sprues on the gw online store.

hope i could help u.

by the way: u got ta have green stuff

Chaos Marauders FTW! The catchans and marauders fit perfectly together. I'm not using any ork bits because I don't like those kinds of mismatched parts mutations. Marauders are great if you want close combat weapons.

What I did was I just took all the catchan and marauder parts and through them together in a box. I reached in and pulled out a random head, torso, and legs, then for my traitors I glued their weapons and arms on, and for mutants I attached tyranid mutations and then got two random ccw arms.

orks, catachans, chaos maruaders, skaven, zombie, kroot and the possessed sprue. these are the components i used to make my mutants.

Sounds like my recipe, with the addition of Beastmen. Along with a few old metal fantasy chaos pieces that are no longer playable in WFB. Like ungor skirmishers. I especially like those, as there's no work involved, other than painting.

Archived