Mk 2 Power Armor statues...

I have a few of the Mk 2 suits left and wanted to make them into some of those greenish bronze SM statues.I want to use them as senery for my new buildings. I have seen them around but for the life of me cannot find a pic. I also don't know how to replicate the effect. Do any of you guys remember seeing these and how they were done? Also, what should I arm them with? I was thinking a regular bolter (modified to appear from that time). What do you guys think? Thanks.

I have a few of the Mk 2 suits left and wanted to make them into some of those greenish bronze SM statues.I want to use them as senery for my new buildings. I have seen them around but for the life of me cannot find a pic. I also don't know how to replicate the effect. Do any of you guys remember seeing these and how they were done? Also, what should I arm them with? I was thinking a regular bolter (modified to appear from that time). What do you guys think? Thanks.

maybe try the painting forum?

Off the top of my head though, the GW website had a tutorial on various metal effects....

Archived