angel of redemption

Very Nice, The line down the center is perfect.

one thing I noticed thow ,is you could thin your paint bit its not chunky (very smoth :P )

just looks a bit thick and you could paint the Eye lenzes Red would be a good touch.

other then thant very good quilty table top mini you got their.

keep up the good work and keep showing it off on the B&C.

Glad you tried that out!

looks good, of course! its a Angel of Redemtion! :lol:

I got 2 quick things to say, that would improve this guy..

1. mould lines: there are a line running over his leg and knee clearly visible, and for the next one, be sure to scrape those away, with a knife, it will take 30 sekonds, at most. :unsure:

2. the bone side are good, with a main colour and a shade, but the green half are little flat, so if you, for example, take black ink, or thinned black colour, and do some "blacklining" there, so the result will match the bone side, and then it will look superb!

good work on the chest there, and I like that you have put some detail on, like that company marking on the knee, but the purity seals, he have hanging on his greave and chest, I dont know.. unusual colour, the are often more white, and the text are in black, ifg any, but it looks ok!

Be sure you post pictures when you paint more! :P

keep it up!

I would suggest thinning your "brown lining" more, if you take a look at the model now the lining has different thickness in some places... and if you thinned the paint more it would settle in thinner lines along the cracks where you want it to settle :unsure:

I would also suggest mixing dark angels green with some black, thinn it and do a similiar lining on the green side of the model

paint the rest of the details, eyes and such and you have urself a splendid miniature!

mvh: skillz

Archived