I Finally painted something board relevent... barely

Its funny, this is pretty much the only warhammer board I frequent, but I don't actually have a Marine army, so I don't really get to post any pictures. But thanks to the ability to use Witchhunters/Deamonhunters/Xeno Hunters in a guard army.. I can post any of those models! Unfortunatly the photo is somewhat sub par, but I don't like setting up my lightbox for just 1 model.

Anyways, while I don't think this model will ever see much gameplay (both because it's a death cult and the model is tipsy) I thought it looked cool, and could be made more dynamic. So here it is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Legacy40k/Imperial%20Guard/Assasin3.jpg

Assasin2

Assasin3

Assasin4

-Legacy40k

I'm wondering why you didn't run the pin out of the tip of a toe which would be much closer to the support and make it less of a visual obstruction.

I'm wondering why you didn't run the pin out of the tip of a toe which would be much closer to the support and make it less of a visual obstruction.

Simple answer.. the toe isnt thick enough to fit the pin, if the limbs werent so thing, I'd have used a clear rod as the support. And.. I didnt really want the foot touching.

-Legacy40k

Thats a really nice model - well done :rolleyes:

The terrain building is a particular nice feature - the gold part is grand - where did it come from if i may ask?

Although i think some thing like bullets on the base or flock might just seperate it more to make it look nicer ?

thanks,

L

Thats a really nice model - well done :rolleyes:

The terrain building is a particular nice feature - the gold part is grand - where did it come from if i may ask?

Although i think some thing like bullets on the base or flock might just seperate it more to make it look nicer ?

thanks,

L

Both the girder and the eagle are from the new building sprues.

Shells on the ground would look good except... she has no gun. Though I may put a metal plate to make it look more interesting. also, flock wouldnt work, its supposed to look like concrete.

-Legacy40k

Nice idea with good movement.

I like the gold armour but the sword looks a tad "rough". I can't quit put my finger on it, maybe it needs a subtle highlight on the blade edge?.

Ardus.

It looks good. How did you do the leg? Did you just bend it?

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

MCA

I cut a V out of the back of the knee with a saw, then folden into the V to bring the leg back and Green Stuffed the crack.

-Legacy40k

Archived