Mortifactors Images?

Ray_K

Hola, friends!

I've recently been commissioned by a friend of mine to paint him up some Mortifactors Space Marines. I've only found six images to date... all GW published. Other than that, I can't seem to find Mortifactors images anywhere else online. I would like to know if there are any images or galleries that you may know of that you can link me to or post pictures of. It seems that these buggers are impossible to get pictures of...

Maybe if somebody can scan the image or something and post it or PM it to me? :devil:

Asking for scans of GW Material is a direct violation of Forum Rules.

I'm asking for an image, not a rip of the rulebook or anything. Calm down.

edit -

And what IP rights? It's not a GW stock army, it's just a featured army.

Gracias... unfortunately I stumbled across that image as well :tu:

What I'm really looking for is image galleries of actual minis and such. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate the try.

I've only found six images to date... all GW published.

As you stated yourself, Mortifactors are most definitaly an official GW chapter, featuring in several BL publications to date, as well as other sources.

Also, the rules Joker pointed you to clearly forbid any and all form of showing and/or asking for reproduction of GW publications. No grey areas. No calming down either; you agreed to follow the rules laid out by the B&C and should not be telling a mod to not enforce these...

Archived