Smiling Model

Hello, anyone here seen a model with a sort of enigmatic smile instead of the normal constipated GRRARRHHH!!! expression on their faces. Fantasy welcome, as long as its GW.

I'm looking for one for conversion bitz for my FC, who's supposed to be a pretty serene fellow for a Marine (a Mortifactor at that). Fluff is is that he finds joy in being close to death, or something like that...

Thanks a lot.

Your best bet would probably be in guard.. just simply the most heads.. The Sly Marbo Catachan Special Character comes to mind.

However, if you feel like digging a bit, look through the Necromunda models and see if you can find what you want there.

-Legacy40k

The new Lucius model is smiling, althought it's more of a "hey I'm <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION>ing crazy and going to eat ur children" smile, which might not be what you're looking for... :blush:

HAHA.

nothing for humans comes to mind without chopping heads off of torso and legs, but thats very expensive

Take an undead round shield. Superglue to front of helmet. Paint yellow. Piss off for awhile until it's dry. Come back and draw 2 eyes and a smiley face on it with black. Voila.

The Slaanesh and Nurgle Champions on foot from the Fantasy Hordes of Chaos has smiling faces. Though they might look too Chaotic to fit in...

Cheers; Moribund!

Indeed, the Slaanesh champ on foot has a beautiful grin. Reeally good sculpt, and when you remove his topknot his face is just like a slender non-mutated Marine's head. Smiling cruelly. :D

It's a loose part as well, that head ...... No sawing required.

Archived