deamonprince

c02

im starting a army or khorne guys and girls converting a deamonprince to represent Angron

i think ill start the conversion wtih inquisiter model chaos magus

do you think the scale of this model should suit deamonprince/primarch?

make the cloak look like chain mail

try to find a big chain glaive or scratch build it add circuits and bionics to his head horns khorne icons etc do you think it could work?

When I think of Angorn when he's a DP, I think of a heavily deamonic looking guy, kind of like a Blood Thirster, but more human. I don't know if fluff wise he had wings, but it would make for a cool model. Doing a relatively quick Google search, I couldn't find any descriptions of him. IIRC, he wields a sword. and the brass arnour of Khorne. IMHO, I don't think the Magnus model would look good. I think a combination of the Blood Thirster model and the Chaos Deamon Prince would make for an excellent Angorn. For style reasons, I think if you made him wield an enormous axe, he would look pretty awesome. Hope I was helpful!

Master_Aerethos

The original Angron model looks a little like a super-sized BloodLetter of Khorne, and weidling a 10 foot long rune-sword.

Heres a link to an image I found on teh web from an Epic site I sometimes vist;

http://www.mustangsalling.dk/chaos/kh4.jpg

Now I'd see Angron more human looking than most primarchs, and definitely big, fast and lean, after all he is one of teh chief demons of the Lord of War, and he has extreme martial pride...

Thing he is he a Deamon Prince, and can thus control his appearance to an extent - evidently, he's a Prince of Khorne, so he'd probably choose to appear big and scary...

Archived