Waterslide Decal paper

I HAVE USED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND THE RESULTS VARY DEPENDING ON THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRINTER. IF YOU ARE DOING BANNERS USE THE WHITE BACK GROUND PAPER IT HELPS THE COLOR AND DETAIL COME OUT, USE A STRAIGHT EDGE TO CAREFULLY CUT THEM OUT OTHER WISE YOU WILL HAVE SOME WHITE SHOWING ON EDGES . FOR CHAPTER BADGES AND SQUAD NUMBERS USE THE CLEAR AS THEY WILL BETTER BLEND WITH TH MINI. DON'T FORGET TO SPRAY THE SOLUTION ON THEM OR ELSE WHEN U PUT THEM IN WATER THE IMAGE JUST FALLS OFF.

(SORRY MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK)

I have sworn off decals forever, i try to do freehand (emphasis on try) whenever i can.

sometimes it doesnt turn out as well, but the fact that it's freehand gives me a sense of satisfaction.

however, i think the idea of custom decals is a good idea, because you could design your own fo a DIY chapter or something...

show us some pictures if you decide to get the paper

Thanks for the replies and it looks like I'll be getting some next time i have the money, currently job seeking, Cheers.

BTW OwlandMoonGuy those look great and nice use of the Plauge marine heavy weapons head.

Archived