Reviler Company Banner

Vindictus

wow! the highlight on those robes is supreme as well.

the only thing is the "christmas purity seals" the red and green dont go well right next to each other...i say pick on or the other...(red) :)

thats it! the rest is amazing. good job

I've been seeing your Revilers stuff popping up here on the board and I have to say I'm always excited to see what you have done next. You have a simple clean painting style that while not as flashy as some of the work we see here, is solid and well executed. Definitely an army to be proud of. :angry:

As for this piece, It looks great! The banner seems a bit plain at this point, but It shoulf look fine with the added purity seals. The lettering is quite nice, and that skull is amazing. have you thought about doing some freehand on the marines tabard? I wouldn't go crazy as the banner should be the focus of the piece, but it could help to as a simple border to it.

As for this piece, It looks great! The banner seems a bit plain at this point, but It shoulf look fine with the added purity seals. The lettering is quite nice, and that skull is amazing. have you thought about doing some freehand on the marines tabard? I wouldn't go crazy as the banner should be the focus of the piece, but it could help to as a simple border to it.

I have thought about it on all of my command squad figs... The honest answer - I'm scared to screw it up. I know - lame exscuse, but with the banner, the background was just plain black, so I had mental freedom to "screw it up" - which I really didn't anyway....

At some point I'll get over my big bad self and try some borders on the tabbards and maybe some patterning on the cloaks...

I'm really confused .. I dont see anything. I'm sure it's nice? Could someone post a link? I'm not even seeing a broken picture icon, it's just forum text.

Have you tried copy and pasing the address from the first pic directly in your browser?

This one: http://webpages.charter.net/grothauser/ima...figs/Banner.jpg

Dude, don't be a wuss. You know you will nail it and it will look sick. Also, even if you do screw up, you can fix it. You are the ninja.

*there it is*

Yet again, you rock and I am impressed.

Some day, I will absorb your powers into my own to pass on to the next generation.

Archived