Brotherhood Of Dorn Blog

++Brothehood of Dorn++

News:

I've completely Re Wrote my list Here, there will be no more landsprrers or scouts and the model list is as follows:

1 Librarian +WIP painting

10 Termiantors +None+

2 Dreadnoughts +1 aquired, primed+

44 Space Marines +Fifteen Aquired three painted+

5 Sergeants +1 Aquired+

9 Drop pods +6 Aquired+

well thats a little progress... ive made a 2,000 point list, ill do the RTT one later...

Awesome drop pod idea... And so simple to do...

Some small fins on the top and the sunken hatches, as you suggested, and I reckon they'd be perfect...

I like the whole bullet look to them, considering they are pretty much just that...

This is definitely a great idea for DPs. I built two of the "FW" style pods using templates and they're gorgeous but take a lot of time. I wanted to do a DP army so when I discovered this idea (same website), I jumped on this. In a weekend I did 5 droppods as opposed to over a week apiece on the nice ones. I now use them as my dread pods and the PVC versions as troop pods. This is a great idea for you and I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics of your force in progress.

Well, i do have pictures now, not the best as i am using a scanner, and i havent ogne out of my way to fix all of the color and brighness stuff as its only the test mini, and not near my best work. so without further ado, my first pic!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/Brother_of_Fortitude/Testmini1.jpg

Archived