Greenstuff query

As far as i am aware, GS drys harder/faster depenting on the ration quantity of the mix. More yellow adds elascicity to the mix so it stays pliable for longer, while more blue makes it harder.

I do know that if you add a small quantity of poly-cement (plastic glue) you can spreat the GS more easily almost as if it were the same consistency as margerine or soft butter.

As far as i am aware, GS drys harder/faster depenting on the ration quantity of the mix. More yellow adds elascicity to the mix so it stays pliable for longer, while more blue makes it harder.

I do know that if you add a small quantity of poly-cement (plastic glue) you can spreat the GS more easily almost as if it were the same consistency as margerine or soft butter.

If you do add plastic glue to the putty be sure to mix it VERY well ( i didnt once and it cause bubbling real bad)

If you do add plastic glue to the putty be sure to mix it VERY well ( i didnt once and it cause bubbling real bad)

i tend to add just a spot after its mixed and applied ot the area. I just put a spot (a very small spot) on the sculpting tool and it lest is spread easily handy for smooth joins

when i took the Academy Class in Games Workshop they told me that the yellow makes it harder.

when i took the Academy Class in Games Workshop they told me that the yellow makes it harder.

They were wrong. Blue makes it harder, blue is harder to begin with.

-Legacy40k

Archived