Daemon Prince WIP

Morfesto

This is what I got so far.

http://www.magma.ca/~dewy/pictures/Daemonprince.jpg

He has Daemonic Speed and Daemonic Stature.

He is going to get a DreadAxe and a CCW don't know how I'm going to model it yet.

Comments and sugjestions are very welcome.

Anyone got any cool ideas for modeling an axe?

I'm liking the legs.

Try finding fantasy bits for axes, even if they're from regiment boxes you can just take 2 axe heads and combine them to make it a double bladed axe.

Any plans for what the head is gonna look like?

The head, I'm not too sure.

I have a couple of ideas , I have some of the old Fanasty chaos Warrior heads from befor 2003 one of em looks pretty good that or the chaos asp champ head.

I allso got the 2 of the masks from the Defiler, might be ok.

Maybe something with the guitar string for a neck.

Unless the B&C public comes up with a better idea. North America .... you decide!

The heads from the Iron Warrior box set look good on obliterators

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9333/fetrusarkhamoblits6el.jpg

My Oblits; Fetrus and Arkham (hope those are small enough :tu: )

Heres some ideas for weapons (It says in the codex that daemon weapons dont have to fit the description exactly ie it can be a dread blade instead of a dread axe)

Magus' Daemon Sword[Main Page]

Malicant's Chainsword [Main Page]

Also what about making something like this (Fellblade from Guild Wars) from plasticard?

Looks really good so far. I hope it has some sort of neck though just to seperate it from the oblit look.

Blood Thirsters axe is nice- as well as a Shaggoths from the WFB range

I think the thing with those is that theyre too recognizable.

I was talking to my room mate and I think I'm gonna use guitar string to make an elongated neck that goes to the Defiler face plate with no horns.

I'm gonna have to fill out the face plate to look more like a helmet.

Looks good and the GS is nice and smooth.

One suggestion however, you might want to elongate the lower legs, at the moment they are a bit short looking. What you should look for is an upper and lower leg of the same lenght.

Other than that,

nice work.

I definately like where this is going, all though I agree that the lower legs seem small. Other than that, no complaints.

For what chapter are you making him? I could probably think of some really fitting heads and axes (if you want to use an axe, that is) based on chapter.

Master_Aerethos

Don't know if you've already considered this yet... what about the WHFB DP axe? I think the size would be fairly consistant with your model and it definately has a chaos look, but not so busy as to overpower your model. Besides that I love the GS work so far looks great! I would be careful with the "pelvic thrust" pose though, I find that it really limits posability further along in the modelling process. Keep us posted.

I really like the fact that you lengthed the thighs. Technically the Femur is the longest bone in the body and not every sculpter remembers that. I also like the fact that the cables and GS work strongly resemble MK V Heresy Armor.

Archived