WhiteScars Army Project

alroachy

I think the termi looks great. My only criticisms are that the base seems a bit bland and I just don't like the Crux painted that way. Otherwise he looks great. White is hard to pull off, but you do it admirably. Plus it's nice to see some White Scars popping up again. :ph34r:

Really great model, only things i dont like are the eyes, they don't seem to be reflective, and also seem to kind of blend in with the rest of the model. i would recomend using a blueish grey colour (like is often seen on iron warriors) it would also not contrast with war paint :D

besides thatr i love it

hope this helps

As The Defiler asked.....what is your secret for painting white? I know there have been a few threads on it but I was wondering what your secret is. It looks very good.

My secret is quite simple. Airbrush!

1. Shadow Grey

2. Mix of Shadow Grey and White

3. Quick Spray of White over top of model only.

The rest is blended and drybrushed until desired result.

http://www.thecatharsis.com/bc/tiny.gif

Y our white is great, most people use a combo of blue with their whites, but the brown you have here really looks good. It gives it a battle field worn look. :ph34r:

Fantastic Terminator, man. The only thing I would do is try and use more of that red 'shock lightning' design on the feet - on both feet, and the model will carry a stronger sense of symmetry. Be sure to use it on your vehicles as well. Look at the 'Eavy Metal WS for inspiration if you need it - I'm not saying make them the same, but damn do I love those red lightning thingies.

Nice white's (sounds like we are talking about laundry). You tease me with your reference to "airbrush". Been giving them some serious thought, you may of made up my mind for me :blink:

BigJon

Archived