Librarian with Fear

ODM

Here is my Librarian, with Fear of Darkness attempted to be modelled on the base. I have made a few minorfixes since the picture was snapped, but it's essentially as you see it.

I'm not sure about the "Fear" yet, will give it a day or two and look again to see if I'll keep it as is or change it..

Librarian Septimus

Well, I wanted the power to look DA themed, and actually to be able to stand for Fear and/or Fury as I use them the most. Glad it seems to work.

Thanks for the kind commets on the army overall too. I still have a Vindicator, another termie squad and some bikes and speeders to paint, but I think I will take this as a good stopping point (2000 or so points) for a while and start working on my other army.

Well, I wanted the power to look DA themed, and actually to be able to stand for Fear and/or Fury as I use them the most. Glad it seems to work.

Thanks for the kind commets on the army overall too. I still have a Vindicator, another termie squad and some bikes and speeders to paint, but I think I will take this as a good stopping point (2000 or so points) for a while and start working on my other army.

Thanks for the knid words. The Standard and the Librarian are sort of the centerpiece of the army.

They actually aren't pre-heresy, although I get that a lot. The Deathwing stayed in Black termie armor for thousands of years after the Heresy, changing to white some time in the mid to late 30,000's. So it's from sometime in that period.

Archived