Deathwatch Grand Master

Hyperion

In order to field my (controversial!) Deathwatch dreadnought using the DH list, I needed a "Grey Knight Hero" ...and here is what I've cobbled together:

med_gallery_4484_723_69451.jpg

med_gallery_4484_723_93081.jpg

med_gallery_4484_723_106523.jpg

med_gallery_4484_723_67235.jpg

med_gallery_4484_723_100120.jpg

PS. I know the storm bolter barrels look a little wonky - I'm going to fix that!

@Joker: i believe it is a hollowed out GK termie shoulder

where is that massive sword from? looks awesome :devil:

also are those little skull and 1/2 circle emblems from WHF? if so/not where from?

DM :)

Ok, just guessin on the parts but for Joker... That is a hollowed out GK termie pad with the book emblem filed/cut off and replaced with the =][= icon from the Termie pad...

And at Dominar... Those little half cirle things with the skulls are from the same place as the sword... From the =][= scale marine, Artemis. They go on the elbow of the left arm.

Hope I don't come across as all knowing, because I'm just trying to help.... :)

DGF

Glad you like him! Your guessin is close... it is a GK terminator shoulder pad hollowed out a little - but using the =][= symbol from the command squad plastic pad (the terminator plastic Deathwatch pad was too big and covered up all the detail). The sword is from Artemis (it really is huge! ...which kinda works for a Nemesis sword! :devil: ). The large 'haloed skull' icons are also from Artemis, but the smaller ones are from Tyrus (the little icon sprue).

My Ordo Xenos army is definitely making progress - this guy, my Deathwatch Kill-Team, the dreadnought, and one squad of storm troopers with their rhino are pretty much complete. Still on the list are the other squad of storm troopers (darn fiddly little brass etch =][= symbols!), a squad of Arbites and their Repressor, 3 Inquisitors and their retinues (an all-girl WH team, an Ordo Xenos team, and an 'Arbites Retrieval Team').

But my next project now is definitely going to be the Deathwatch Land Raider Prometheus! :ph34r:

Archived