Plastic Skulls and where to buy lots of them

Moridar

I need to find a place that sells plastic skulls... I need a tonne of them. Anyone know of an online store that sells non GW skulls?

Am I better off to buy 1 order of these SKULLS and then practice making them in greenstuff.

Thanks!

This is the only pic I could find. They look pretty much the same as the smaller pile of skulls on the Eureka Minis website, though at least here you can see them in relation to a GW model. Doesn't look too bad, I reckon...

What are you looking for the skulls for?

If it is just to plant on as trophies, then just stick with Battlewagon Bitz.

Reaper also sells a pack called "Skulls of the Races" which has various skulls in it (8 for $5 I think), elf, dwarf, orc, ogre, halfling, ilithid and human.

However if you are looking to make a base covered in skulls there was a resin company that put out various bits of skull covered bases. 28mm, 40mm, dread size bases. I can't remember the name of the place though. I want to say ArmorCast but I don't think they were the ones.

However if you are looking to make a base covered in skulls there was a resin company that put out various bits of skull covered bases. 28mm, 40mm, dread size bases. I can't remember the name of the place though. I want to say ArmorCast but I don't think they were the ones.

It's Epicast

The plan would be to make a khorne Land Raider and pile on the skulls. I don't know if I would go with a huge pile of skulls over the entire top of the land raider or to go with the caged area and pile it up with skulls. The cage would be using these bits to make the caged area. Then piling skulls in them... Or just piling skulls on the entire thing. I've got time before I buy the Chaos Land Raider.

Epicast indeed.

They make this dreadsized base amongst others.

What you could do is use one of those by putting it on top of the LR and camo the edges by placing loose skulls on top. That way you'd have a massive pile (of skulls!) whilst not having to use loads of individual skulls.

I do remember one company though making loose pewter skulls. You could buy a 'bag 'o Skulls' with them in different sizes...

++EDIT++ Freebooter is not the company I meant but they offer an equivalent product nonetheless.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Hate to necro a thread, but this deals, loosely with exactly what I'm looking for. I've been scouring the web trying to find skulls that are small enough to put on a shoulderpad...and am having a hard time telling what size I need. I'm wanting to combine them with: Flesh Tearer ShoulderPads I'll be swapping the skulls for the jewel that goes in the middle of the symbol. Anyone know of skulls the proper size?

Archived